- Get feedback on the user interface early in the process, not after it has been built;
- Reduce ambiguity about the user interfaces;
- Reduce rework, spend more time developing new stuff;
- Better trust from the customer towards the team: the team really understood what the customer wants;
- Drawing inspires creativity, everything is possible;
- The software gets a better UI.
A picture is worth more than a thousand words, especially when working with user interfaces.
How do you create better user interfaces?